Google Marketing Live is a yearly event where the tech giant discusses its latest marketing products and strategies.
They’ve hosted Google Marketing Live before to introduce new technologies and share knowledge with other industry experts. This year’s keynote was no different, with executives revealing new tools and features to help businesses reach more customers.
Let’s dive in.
Google Ads and Its Importance To Business Owners
Whether you’re a small business owner or a big corporation, you’ve heard of Google Ads.
And if you haven’t, you’re missing out on one of the most powerful marketing tools available today.
Google Ads is an online advertising platform that allows businesses to place ads on Google’s search engine and other websites. The benefits of using Google Ads are vast, but some of the most notable include:
Reach a wider audience: Google Ads allows you to reach potential customers searching for keywords related to your business.
Generate leads: Google Ads can help you generate leads by directing traffic to your website or landing pages.
Boost brand awareness: Google Ads can help you increase brand awareness by placing your ads in front of potential customers searching for keywords related to your business.
The bottom line is that if you’re not using Google Ads, you’re missing out on a powerful marketing tool that can help you reach more customers and grow your business.
• Continue enhancing ad products that are secure and private, so the user is in control of what they want to see and give out.
• Advertisers can use the Google platform to reach new customers and grow their businesses, while publishers and creators are rewarded for the quality content they produce. This leads to a healthier and more vibrant internet for everyone.
• They are revolutionizing Search to make it far more natural and helpful than ever, thanks to artificial intelligence technologies like natural language understanding and computer vision.
• With the launch of Google’s ‘Multisearch’ – Snap a pic and ask whatever you want simultaneously to discover precisely what people are talking about.
• You may use visual assets to create a more immersive experience and new possibilities.
• They’re working on a complete set of solutions so you can go all in on video at any stage of a user’s journey and on every device.
• Google ads in Youtube shorts are starting to roll out gradually worldwide
• Video ads will be experimented with in ‘Discover’ feeds this year for a more hands-on and interactive experience
• They’re launching Google Audiences in Display & Video 360 with connected TV. The best part? It will work across Hulu, Peacock, and other ad-supported TV apps.
• They will improve ad automation with new features and improvements, which they’ve tried out for Performance Max campaigns. Advertisers who used Performance Max in their accounts saw 13% more total conversions. This is especially relevant in today’s circumstances.
• Not only are they introducing experiment tools for Performance Max, but you’ll also be able to run A/B tests to compare the differences between campaigns.
• They are not only adding new campaigns but also providing you with insightful information about why they work. This way, you can learn and replicate our success.
• Performance Max is now supported in Search Ads 360 and Google Ads mobile map.
• The new geo-experiment functionality will help advertisers know which specific regions are seeing the ads and which aren’t.
Google Marketing Live Keynote 2022 is packed with new features, and updates businesses can use to reach more customers and grow their business. From the launch of Google’s ‘Multisearch’ to the introduction of geo-experiment functionality, there are plenty of new opportunities for companies to explore.
Privacy is prominent in recent updates. Users now have more control over their privacy and the information they want to share. Ad products are being updated to be more secure and private, so the user is in control of what they want to see and give out.
Finally, AI and automation are being used more to help improve the user experience and make ads more effective. Google is constantly experimenting with new features and improvements to ensure they provide the best experience for advertisers and users.